Sunday, February 20, 2022

You (Lord) Are My Strength! Strength Like No Other! by Myra Boozer

Psalm 22:19, “But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.”

Father God, I come to You in humble adoration for what You mean to me. You are my strength like no other. When the world comes crumbling down in front of me, when the enemy tries to flood my thinking with fear about the day in which we live, You Lord, come and hold me in Your arms of great comfort. You sooth all my doubts and calm all my fears. You hold my head up so I can breathe.

Lord, You know where we are and what is going on in this world. It does not take You by surprise because You have been here already. You are the beginning and the end! You are the everlasting and the glorious future.

I stand in awe of Your great power, Your love, and Your mercy that surrounds me. I know You abide in this place. I feel Your Spirit upon me. I am honored to live my life in Your presence and have Your strong arm of protection against the enemy. I am pleased to write Your Words when they overflow the banks of my mind. I am humbled to pray for the sick as compassion arises in my heart. I am blessed by Your voice that speaks unction and direction. I am honored to be called Your Child!

Today, I am asking for a greater anointing to speak to the Nations, to speak to the world around me. I want to speak to those who have a desire to know You, to hear what You are saying through what You give me to write. But, I need the strength of Your anointing! I am helpless, I am empty, I am nothing without Your anointing! When You come and sit with me, speaking directly to my heart, something arises and I feel such love and compassion for the world and those around me that need You. Lord, we really need You, not for the moment but for always and forever!

Lord, our babies are being destroyed before their time. Our youth are being shot down by those whose minds are confused and troubled, those who have not found faith or strength from family, friends, or this society. Our families are broken because of sin, many because of sinful sexual desires that have left the family broken without a mother or a father. This has caused so much anger and hopelessness. Many children are turning to drugs, sex, violence, and a life of crime.

Our government is in a heap of turmoil because of lies and deceit. Nothing new, just the same old politics that have gone deeper and deeper into corruption. This is causing a great disturbance, with many harsh and hateful words being spoken even among friends and families.

Our world is struggling because there is such division and unrest among people. Many no longer want to be a people "Under God." They no longer want to recognize You in our schools or our society. They have cast You out and are looking to their own devious ways of doing things, which brings persecution to your followers.

Today my prayer is that You will send a strong desire in the heart of every believer to ARISE with Your power and declare Your Word to a lost and troubled world. Arise and declare a Word for the hour and an Anointing to break the bondage that has such a great hold on the multitudes. Luke 1:79, “To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.” You Are My Strength! Strength Like No Other!

No comments:

Post a Comment