Wednesday, February 2, 2022

A Life Lived Well?

John 14:1, “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”

When I come to the end of this life’s journey, what will await me? Will my life have been lived well or just be a life spent, consumed, exhausted, used up? Will I just be a worn-out specimen of human flesh or will I take on the eternal nature of Jesus Christ?

The choice of how we finish our life is left up to us! We choose eternity by how we choose to live each day of our lives. Are our thoughts and activities focused on our passion for Jesus or our passion for the things of this world?

The choice is ours! Let the love and passion of Jesus Christ capture your heart, soul, and mind. Walk with Him today and you will walk with Him in eternity. Oh, Give me Jesus! You can have all this world, just give me Jesus! Call upon the name of the Lord Jesus and be Saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment