Saturday, February 12, 2022

The Blood Of Jesus Washes Me! by Myra Boozer

Oh, to be washed in the Blood of the Lamb. Thank you Lord, for your provision for all our sin. No greater sacrifice than what you have made, that we might be counted worthy of forgiveness. I accept your love for me today and I want to follow you in all your ways...”not my will but thine be done.” This is not an easy prayer but you are so much higher than me Lord, and you can see the big picture so I must Trust you to work your will in my life. I guess that means I surrender to you, at this moment...help me to stay surrendered. Lord, sometimes that path is uncertain and uncharted and you must hold my hand. Sometimes even carrying me for the way seems long, hard, and scary. I love you Lord! Help me to love you more each day! The Blood Of Jesus Washes Me!

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90b2nXE_b3o 

No comments:

Post a Comment