Sunday, February 6, 2022

My Lion Of Judah! by Myra Boozer

Oh Father, not of myself, no good thing have I done to deserve you. You are what is Good in my life! You are my Bright and Morning Star! You shine bright even when the clouds are gray and the sun doesn't shine, when the storm clouds gather and the wind is howling.

I am settled in the fact that you are here with me even when I don't feel you or see you. I feel great assurance of your presence.

Forever you reign and forever your love trails after me. Your heart beats inside of me, sometimes like a drum from the Islands.

The songs of jubilation and redemption come upon me like the rushing sounds of a great waterfall. My heart is made glad with such splendor. The sounds of Victory and Deliverance are mighty.

Like David of old, I sing a new song!

You will defeat the enemy, the one who is sly as a fox. You know where he lives and you have a mandate to capture and defeat him. Forever, he will be under your feet, defeated and destroyed! You Lord are the Lion of Judah and You Reign Forever!

Rev. 22:16, “I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment