Thursday, February 17, 2022

Time To Stop The Busyness! by Myra Boozer

Satan, the prince of this world has a plan! He is seeking after all those that he can destroy. 1Peter 5:8, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:” Satan is working and controlling every person who will listen to him. But, God has given a window to the Child of God, an opportunity to PRAY, a time to sound the alarm before GOD releases judgment on Satan and all those who have obeyed the voice of the evil one. God is giving us time to warn people, a time to pray and seek Him, a time to come close to Him and gain strength for the days ahead.

Don't become so busy with plans and programs that you forget the DAY we are living in. Know that after we pray, we will still be living in the scheme (an orderly combination of things on a definite plan) for the last days. We can't change the times and seasons that God has ordained, but we can be filled with strength and hope and know that King Jesus will have the final say in this battle.

The days of Judgment are coming and only those held in Jesus’ hands will be over-comers. Death has no sting for the child of God. Death is not the end but the door to Eternal Life thru Jesus Christ. Seek Him while He may be found!

Let him that has ears to hear, HEAR! Why? "Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at naught all my counsel, and would none of my reproof; I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated KNOWLEDGE, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore they shall eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil," Proverbs 1: 24-33. Seek the Lord while He can be found!

No comments:

Post a Comment