Saturday, February 5, 2022

As He Said! by Myra Boozer

Matthew 28:6, "And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said, Come, see the place where the Lord lay."

No, He is not here! But, He is coming to take us where He is, that we may be there also. This is only possible because of His Death and Resurrection.

Jesus paid the ultimate price for us to be with Him. We must desire to be with Him as much as He desires to be with us. It will take some sacrifice on our part. We must lay ourselves at his feet, surrendered to His will and to His ways. We should be always looking to Him for our direction, believing in the Word He has spoken, and trusting in His plan for our life. Remember the words He spoke about "watching and waiting." Matthew 24:44, "Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh."

He is Alive! He has risen! He is Coming Soon!

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go I will come again and receive you, unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also," Luke 14:1-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment