Friday, February 25, 2022

Until You Come! by Myra Boozer

Until You Come,

I will search for you as a newborn baby searches for his mother's milk. I will rely on you to take care of me...

Until You Come,

I will rise early and sit with you before the demands of the day push you aside and leave me anxious, frustrated, and feeling hopeless...

Until You Come,

I will wait for you with my eyes wide open. I won't allow the rushing waters of distraction to drown me and cause me to miss your appearing…

Until You Come,

I will stay in close communion with you, waiting for your response and listening for your voice...

Until You Come,

I will sing your song of sweet redemption, your song of new life...the song of life over death... the one that brings me freedom...

Until You Come,

I will remember who you are and the price you paid for me. You purchased me with your blood and I am yours...

I will remember to whom I belong, Until You Come!

 "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart," Jeremiah 29:13.

No comments:

Post a Comment