Monday, February 21, 2022

What God Has Ordained, He Will Establish! by Myra Boozer

Isaiah 46:9, “Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.”

I love walls and gates. I love boundaries of protection with gates that open to new revelation or new experiences. In 2013 and before, we were praying, "Open the doors you want open Lord and close those you want closed." We have learned His Ways are so much better than ours and to Trust Him brings great Joy!

Now, today we are giving so much Praise and Honor to our Lord who opened the way for us to minister to the Whole World. We are so humbled and feel like David...whom God pulled from the fields all dirty and sweaty from tending to his Father's sheep...unworthy, unknown by many and just hidden away from all the crowds...but yet remembering what God had spoken to us on many occasions and He has made our calling and election very sure (confident, positive, absolute, certain without doubt, determine, ESTABLISH).

We knew that in His time God would reveal to us His Will for these Last Days. I was reminded by a friend as she told me that God spoke these words to her, "What God ordains He will establish." Those whom God calls, He ordains, He consecrates with His anointing. It is not for us to question but to yield to His timing. For He will establish (to work or settle in a permanent place) build-up, set up, install, prove, verify, and confirm.

David's own family had no real confidence in him. When he went to the battlefield to serve them food, they knew him as their little brother doing the work that maybe they didn't want to do. He wasn't a popular person but he was a person who loved God and had seen first hand how God had protected him against the bear and the lion. David had a song in his heart that God loved to hear and God chose him to be anointed as the King of Israel.

To be a “nobody” is not a bad thing when God knows you by name and knows exactly where you are. He also knows He can depend on you to listen to His voice, be obedient and follow His commands when the Gate opens. At that point, he will lead you into new and deeper revelations of Himself that you can be the witness that He has ordained you to be. Whatever the task great or small, it is such an honor to be chosen and used by God to minister to others. What God Has Ordained He Will Establish!

No comments:

Post a Comment