Monday, February 14, 2022

Jesus' Love Pulls Back The Veil That Separates Us From God!

I began this day as I do every day in the grace and mercy of the Lord Jesus Christ. I see that His love abounds everywhere even in the areas of our world that appear to be dominated by sin. But, Jesus’ love is there! A love that transcends all obstacles, penetrates into the most remote and isolated crevices of life. Every area of human existence is held in the shelter of His hand.

Your needs and my needs are laid bare before Him. He knows where we are, what we feel, and what we dream. He sees each despairing thought and feels the anguish that we feel. He identifies with every human experience and emotion that has and will touch our lives. He left His throne in glory, took upon Himself the form of human flesh so He can tell you today, “I have been where you are and I feel what you feel.” He experienced the human condition in the fullest sense yet without sin. Heb. 4:15, “For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”

He is saying to the whole human race, “I understand. I have made a way out. Believe on me as the scripture has said and be free.” You may feel trapped in a place you don't want to be. Give it all to Jesus! He has made a way of escape for you. Trust Him! He knows the way. He is the WAY! Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Look to Him and live!

No comments:

Post a Comment