Thursday, January 21, 2021

What's Next? by Myra Boozer

I shared these feelings two years ago on this day Jan 20, 2019. Then on Jan. 20, 2020, I had been feeling this very strongly over the past couple of days and thought of posting my thoughts. Then I read my memories for that morning. So here it is from 2019!

The Left wants FULL CONTROL! THAT is the only way they can have ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. I personally believe it doesn't matter the issue. They just want to destroy the present administration and whoever is not for their plan and their control. We are in a desperate situation in America.

I pray for people to call out to God! When God declares time is up for the REPENTANCE OF THIS COUNTRY, not for individuals but as a country, I believe HE will let “them" have it back to destroy. That will bring in the GREAT TRIBULATION PERIOD as the world has never seen before.

Remember, God is stronger than these people and could stop them. But He is allowing sin to have its reward...death! The wages of sin is death! Unrepented sin will always reap DEATH. Today the REAL need is for people to surrender to God Almighty and follow HIM!

Today is Jan. 20, 2021. Well, they worked their plan and got into the oval office with pen in hand. They quickly changed several things that President Trump worked so hard to achieve. But I will say again, God has allowed this. I believe it is time for the culmination of all things!

My heart is so heavy for the people who LOVE AMERICA...those who have no desire to kill babies or to change their gender...no desire to erase our history and take away our freedom of speech and freedom to bear arms...on and on.

It won't take long and you will fully understand what I am saying. If you don't know the Lord Jesus, it is time to call out to Him and make your peace with Him. You and I and everyone are going to need Him as never before. May you find comfort and peace in knowing Him as your Savior, Redeemer, and soon Coming King!

NOTE: I changed a few words in the original post to make it more easily understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment