Friday, January 8, 2021

I Hope You Dance! by Myra Boozer

"Let God have you, and let God love you. Don't be surprised if your heart begins to hear music you have never heard..." Max Lucado

Surrender is hard for most of us. We have all the answers and we don't want to give in to anyone. But, it would be nice to be swept off our feet and held in the arms of God for a time of refreshing, a time of laughter, a time of release from this ole world and all its cares. The road seems long and tiring some days and our cares become attached as though they are determined to stay and drag us down...way down.

But, as we listen to the voice calling in the distance, "Come to me my child and I will carry you, I will give you rest." It becomes a silver-lined invitation on the best stationery you could ever envision. An invitation to lay down all that is bothering you, all that has crept up on you when you were just going about your normal routine of life...

He is calling and He is waiting with arms open wide. So, what is stopping you? Go ahead, surrender to His voice, yield to His call. “Let God have you and Let God love you and don't be surprised if your heart begins to hear music you have never heard before."

I pray you surrender, laying every burden down at His feet, allowing Him to lift you above all the cares that so easily beset you. Allow Him to sweep you off your feet and dance. Yes, I hope you dance...

"Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing..." Psalm 30:11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment