Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Righteousness Exalteth A Nation! by Myra Boozer

This nation is now calling evil "good" and good "evil" which does not line up to be a Christian nation. How can we look at any other people and call them bad when we are killing our unborn babies by the millions?? I will not wait to be called a Christian nation before I take my stand. As a Christian individual, I must stand for God and His rule in my own individual life. I am bound by the promise I made to Him as a child to follow Christ to the best of my ability and understanding of His Holy Word. I cannot speak for anyone other than myself.

The day is here that what we “CLAIM” is not enough. What we “ARE” is what is going to count. If my belief does not affect every part of my life it is not my belief, only my profession. A country is only as good and as strong as its people. Pastor Carter Conlon stated, “The United States of America has been warned. Our shunning of God will have a consequence. Already our rejection of TRUTH is leading to social, moral, financial, and political breakdown. Violence is sadly reaching alarming portions. Yet in the midst of it all, we still have a chance to embrace Jesus Christ. His heart and His arms are still open, though quickly fading from our collective view. For those of us who know God, we must NOW call out for His mercy to remain.” We must have people living holy lives in order to have Christian homes, Christian schools, and a Christian Nation. Do we really want a Christian Nation? Then we must turn our lives over to God.

Our God Jehovah is a God of Freedom...“Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the power to do as you should.” Until a people or person sees their need for God they will continue on the path they have chosen, but the end will be devastating. God please protect the innocent in this country and open the eyes of all who are in the valley of decision trying to decide if they are Christian or NOT. Time is running out! We just can’t have it both ways! Righteousness Exalteth A Nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment