Wednesday, January 27, 2021

He's A Good, Good Father! by Myra Boozer

Today I'm thankful for God's provision. All my life, God has always been such a big part, even when I strayed away at different times like a rebellious child. He was on my mind and I knew He was looking out for me and calling me back to a close relationship with Him. I always sensed His strong arm of correction, not allowing me a clear conscience for my actions but showing me my error (something a good parent does for their children).

Sometimes it is not in our plans to turn away from God but little by little if we're watching other people. We will begin to question why some things are never dealt with and why others help them to cover up their sin. But this is something that has always been and we surely see evidence of that going on today more than ever. People will let you down and disappoint you, causing you to pull away from God and Church. Just remember we will NOT be judged by what others do or say. We will be judged for our own words and actions.

Those whom God loves, He will chastise. We don't like correction but just remember when God cares enough for you to take time to discipline YOU, He really cares. God not only shows us what is wrong in our life but He brings a solution and healing to our problems.

He has truly provided what I have needed. His direction and correction have brought me to where I am today. But, I had to turn around and seek His forgiveness knowing that I was not going to survive in the world on my own. I needed Him and all that He had for me and that included Him being my Lord and Master.

He is my avenger, my strength, and my protector. My heart is fixed on Him. My eyes are looking for His coming and I am filled with JOY in the expectation of what He has in store for those who love Him. YES, HE HAS PROVIDED ALL I'VE EVER NEEDED, EVEN THE DISCIPLINE... SO THANKFUL!!!!! He’s A Good, Good Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment