Tuesday, January 12, 2021

In The Morning Light! by Myra Boozer

In the morning light, things are so much clearer. I can see further than I expected. I see HOPE resting high up on the mountain, just waiting for me to come and save her from all the doubts that were lurking during the night. They are hiding under the rubble of yesterday's leftover trials and heartaches.

I can see her looking all radiant in the sunlight, where I couldn't see her at all in the midnight. She needs me to be her friend as she bids me come. But, more importantly, I need her. I could never face TODAY without HOPE.

With so much depression spreading over our world and people feeling helpless and hopeless, I pray they will look up and find HOPE in Jesus Christ. He is the answer to all our needs. He gives us the strength to press on even though the darkness comes and doubt is always hiding in the shadows.

HOPE remains steadfast! The secret is, “get up out of the rubble of despair and reach for her.” Yes, it takes effort but, your life is dependent upon YOU making the right choice. Hope isn't hiding from you! But, you must look for her! In The Morning Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment