Monday, June 26, 2017

May I Dance! by Myra Boozer


Lord, from Your Throne, may Your Will be made known unto me...and may I surrender with a humble heart...

From Your Throne, may Your Love flow down like a waterfall...and may I be cleansed of every selfish desire...

From Your Throne, may Your Peace blow over me like a gentle breeze...and may I let go of every concern and anxious feeling...

Lord, from Your Throne, may Your Victory come as a sweet gentle rain...and wash away all my doubts and fears...

From Your Throne, may I hear Your Voice and willingly share what you have to say...

From Your Throne, may Your Joy come upon me with laughter...and may I dance in freedom at your acceptance of me.
 
For now I seek You, but soon I will sit at Your Table and dwell in Your House Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment