Thursday, June 29, 2017

Jesus, I Choose To Walk With You!


Lord Jesus, I come to meet with you today. I want to be with you, experience you and express you. Wash my mind of all the intrusive thoughts that bombard my consciousness. Remove each and every competing idea with your direction for me today. Erase everything that will impede or interfere with me hearing your voice. Bring my spirit in to the holy place of your habitation and speak into me your Divine instruction and counsel for my future. Help me to see clearly what you have for me and those who will hear your message. Open my spirit, my soul and my mind to the contemplation of your Holy Spirit. I desire to be an integral part in what you are doing presently in my world. Bring me along beside you and allow me to participate in all that you consider pertinent to do so. Cleanse me of all things that might obscure my spiritual vision. Help me to see what you see and work where you work. This I pray in Jesus' name all for the honor and glory of your kingdom! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment