Sunday, June 25, 2017

The Call To Harvest!


John 7:16, “Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. 17If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.” How can that be? Because the Doctrine and Word of God are sure and a strong foundation. Therefore, when the believer hears and embraces God's Truth, his life becomes strong and sure. He can then stand in God's strength and not his own.

I feel that it is imperative that I am obedient. In fact, I feel that my salvation is dependent upon my obedience. It is for that reason that I am writing this. This is what the Lord spoke to me: “There is a second component to judgment. It is the harvest! This judgment is not judgment unto itself. That will come later. It is called the Nineveh Factor. Those who repent shall be saved. They are judged already and saved by the blood of the Lamb.” Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

My impression is that the judgment the world is presently experiencing and will experience in the immediate future is the result of sowing the seeds of sin and disobedience. We are reaping and will reap according to our obedience to God or the lack thereof. (ex. Punishment will fit the crime. God's judgment is perfect.) I feel that the Lord would have us to understand that this judgment is distinctly separate from the wrath of God that John talks about in the book of Revelation.

Three days later the Lord brought forth another piece to the revelation concerning judgment. He said, “It can cause you to shrink back into a defensive posture or through prayer mount up to launch an offensive thrust into the harvest. Our focus should not be the coming judgment but be central to the harvest. Judgment is on us and we cannot change that, but we can affect the harvest.”

I feel that God is pressing us into the harvest. We can use the impending sentence of judgment as a tool to motivate believers and nonbelievers alike. This judgment can motivate believers to enter into intercessory prayer, be empowered by the ever abiding presence of the Holy Ghost and become actively engaged in the harvest. This judgment can motivate nonbelievers to make the life-changing decision about their eternal destiny. We must understand the gravity of our mission and pursue every opportunity that God opens to us. (To be continued), The Message: A Critical Review Of End Time Events, p 62-63, available at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment