Friday, May 22, 2020

What Is Most Important To You? by Myra Boozer

It's not important what kind of house you live in or the kind of car you drive...
It's not important to me if you have a Masters degree or any formal education...
It's not important to me what kind of coffee you drink or the kind of soda you prefer...
It's not important to me if you support Alabama Football or never watch a game...
It's not important to me if you are a member of the largest Church...or the smallest...
It's not important to me if you can quote the whole Bible or If you've never learned a verse...
It's just not important to me...
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME, IS THIS...
DO YOU HAVE A VITAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST AND KNOW HE IS COMING SOON…?
That is going to be ABSOLUTELY THE MOST IMPORTANT in the days just ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment