Sunday, May 17, 2020

Jesus, All Things To All People! by Myra Boozer

In Genesis, Jesus is the Seed of the Woman.
In Exodus, He is the Passover Lamb.
In Leviticus, He is the atoning Sacrifice.
In Numbers, the Smitten Rock,
In Deuteronomy, the Prophet,
In Joshua, the Captain of the Lord's hosts,
In Judges, the Deliverer,
In Ruth, the Heavenly Kinsman,
In Esther, the Advocate,
In Job, my Redeemer,
In Psalms, my Strength,
In Proverbs, my Pattern,
In Ecclesiastes, my Goal,
In the Song of Solomon, my Satisfier,
In the prophets, the Coming Prince of Peace,
In the Gospels, He is the Christ who came to seek and to save.
In Acts, He is Christ risen.
In the epistles, He is Christ exalted.
In Revelation, He is Christ returning and reigning.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” Revelation 22:13

No comments:

Post a Comment