Monday, May 18, 2020

God Knows The Way We Should Take!

Job 23:10, “But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. 11 My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. 12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.”

As I observe the behavior of the world around me, I must conclude there seems to be a mad dash of lost humanity into their eternal destiny without regard for the preservation of their eternal souls. Life is precious and a gift from God. No one has the right to take away that gift!

We are living in an era when a majority of people support the killing of innocent children in the womb and then are horrified when someone takes a gun to school and massacres those innocent lives. Our world has created an atmosphere in which reverence for life has been greatly diminished for some and for others it is destroyed altogether. The weight is heavy upon us to sound the alarm and awaken lost humanity to the consequences of our apathy in this arena of life. We cannot attach value to life in one instance while devaluing life in another! We are reaping the result of our inconsistencies.

It is time to take a stand! As disciples of Jesus Christ, we must proclaim the call of God to come back to the principles of His Word. The path before us is unknown, however, the way ahead is not uncharted territory. We have never been this way before, but we can proceed with full assurance that God knows where we are going. God has something to say and a work to perform in this generation! If we have covenanted to walk with Him, we are going where He is going. God has gone before us and created our map in the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Way! John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” If we follow Him, He will lead us in His path. He knows the way we should take! 

There is no need to flounder in a climate of indecision when the answer is with us. Let us not be deterred by the uncertainties that lie before us but concern ourselves with the cause of Jesus Christ. He loves each and every person and has placed great value on each soul by giving His own life to bring life to the lifeless. We may not know the specifics of our future but we can be sure that if our faith is in the saving grace of the cross, we will finish well! God Knows The Way We Should Take!

No comments:

Post a Comment