Wednesday, April 14, 2021

What Manner Of Love Is This? by Myra Boozer

I John 3:1, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God...”

So Blessed to be with Jesus today. His presence was so real and His love for us flowed like a river. My soul drank from the fountain of life that He provides. It is so refreshing and vibrant with HOPE. His water brings newness to my relationship with Him, which leaves me in awe of His great love for all. I just rest in His forgiveness and bask in His mercy, feast on His blessings and look for His coming.

I wept because of His great mercy and the cleansing power of His blood. He shed His blood on the cross to give everyone just what we need to live in His presence...not just for today but forevermore.

Thankful, just so thankful! I want to always acknowledge Him in my life and never overlook what He has provided by His great hand. He is Jehovah Jireh, my provider. I am so blessed to be part of His great family. What Manner Of Love Is This?

Note: This was written in 2018 but still so very real today!

No comments:

Post a Comment