Tuesday, April 6, 2021

God, Your Beautiful World Is My Stage! by Myra Boozer

James 1:17, "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of Lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

I love your beautiful world with all the splendor and majestic beauty, even in my own backyard. The birds singing and the doves cooing wake me most mornings. I am made to smile as I see the big rabbit sitting and eating clover seemingly unconcerned about the world and all the turmoil. I especially love the red birds that grace us ever so often.

All your creation makes me smile in spite of the troubled path this world has taken. Your beautiful creatures have no worries because their trust is in you. I am reminded of your word, "Consider the lilies how they grow; they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. If then God so clothe the grass, which is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?" Luke 12:27-28

Lord, you are so beyond my imagination. You are bigger than my mind can conceive, yet you formed me in my mother's womb...so small of a matter yet with a plan in mind for my life. This is all such a mystery to me. I am in awe of your greatness. I consider myself blessed to be on your stage and perform the simple task of loving you and allowing you to be my director. As your creation, I so desire to put all my trust in you with no fear, no worries, and no reservations of what is going to be on the program for the GRAN FINALE of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment