Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Hope!

The natural man within us governed by conditions and circumstances. If we look only at what we see with our physical sight, our future is looking rather bleak. The dark days around us can become very distressing, discouraging, desperate, pessimistic, and hopeless. However, our life in Jesus Christ is not governed by our natural man. We can rise above every circumstance and condition by the Holy Spirit of God which inhabits this mortal body. We are not dominated by what we see or what we perceive to be taking place around us. “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me...” Psalm 23:4. He will go with me all the way. He will ensure that I finish my mission according to His plan as I put my faith and trust in Him. I will fear no evil because He goes with me and leads me in the way I should go.

Thanks be to God who gives us the victory because He reigns Sovereign over all Creation. “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord,” 1Cor. 15:57-58. 

There has no trial been given to man that the power of His Love and Grace cannot vanquish. We stand in the power of His Love. His Love for all mankind set Him on the cross. His Love for us brought Him forth from the grave and raised Him Victorious over death and hell. By His Grace, He extends to us the gift of His Resurrection. Believe in Him, accept His promise, and receive eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment