Sunday, July 30, 2017

No Place For Satan! by Myra Boozer

"AS the communist atheists allowed no place for JESUS in their hearts, I decided I would leave NOT the smallest place for Satan in mine," by founders of the Voice of the Martyrs. We must be on guard what we allow into our hearts and our thoughts. We must stay full of God and the Holy Spirit in order to decree “there is no room for Satan!” The Holy Spirit will warn us when Satan is knocking on our door wanting to come in thru worldliness, thru unforgiveness, thru idolatry, thru pride and thru unbelief. There are so many ways he will try to enter our minds and take up residence in our hearts. Don't answer the door when he comes knocking. But if you do, answer with Scripture. God's Word is powerful. "For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart,” Hebrews 4:12.

We live in a world of sin and we must stay away from it. We cannot partake of sin and remain pure, holy and Godly. We are in training and when we fall down we get back up. And with the help of our Lord we will remain faithful to Him and the calling He has on our life.

So grateful he continues to pursue me and confronts me about my life through His Word. He is still changing me and conforming me into His image for which I am thankful. I too have a desire that NOT even the smallest place in my heart is given over to Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment