Sunday, July 23, 2017

I'm Desperate For You!


Lord Jesus, I need You today in a most desperate way. I need You to unlock my consciousness and pour into me Your inspiration and revelation. I so desire to hear Your consoling words and have them take root in my heart. Come, Lord Jesus, and raise this mortal soul into Your heavenly realm. Just give me a glimpse, I pray, of what is before us. I do not question Your ways but submit totally to Your leading. Help me to walk in unreserved obedience and baptize me afresh in Your love and compassion. Almighty God seize my soul in Your embrace to walk in intimate relationship and companionship. Bear me up on Your wings, empower me to soar above this world and all it’s problems, help me to see only what You desire to reveal.

Lord, I have such a hunger for Your constant presence in my life. It is not sufficient to only meet with You on religious occasions. I must know that I am going where You are going, doing what You are doing and being a part of Your grand endeavors in and through the Body of Christ. Take me, take me now where it is just You and me. Put within me all that I need to complete our journey here! In Jesus’ name! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment