Tuesday, June 4, 2019

My Life Is In Your Hands! by Myra Boozer

Psalms 62:5, “My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. 6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. 7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge is in God. 8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.”

Lord, my life is in your hands. My tears are in your bottle. All my days have been written in your Book.

Lord my life is in your hands. I will not be overwhelmed for the terror by night nor the arrow that flies by day. Because you love me, I will come when you call.

I will wait until you come and I will rejoice in your mercy. All I will ever need is found in you, Lord. May I always be listening for your voice. My Life is in your hands.

James 5:7, “Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. 8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.”

No comments:

Post a Comment