Monday, June 10, 2019

Living In Splendor! by Myra Boozer

Do you ever wonder about the home the Lord has gone to prepare for you? Will it be a villa by the beautiful sea or a chalet in the mountains? I don't know what it will be like. I sure don't need to have anything fancy. I can just hang out by the crystal sea and sit on the beach for a long time. Then, I can come and visit you in your new home and we can talk about all the things that we don't have time to talk about down here.

Oh, we will not talk of our insecurities, our lack of trust or hope or any of our sickness. The bills will all be paid, no talk of politics, or the school system...no talk about what is going on next door or the way the people are treating little children...abandoning them and leaving them on the streets and even aborting them before they are born.

No talk of all the shootings and robberies and the vulgar filth that is on the TV and the movie theaters...no talk of drugs, alcohol and abuse...or talk of drama, and fake people, no talk of the Grammy Awards or any worldly status.

No talk of needing goats to send to the needy...no talk of needing clean water for little thirsty children. We will all be happy, healthy and completely whole, living in the splendor of a Righteous God who will feed us from His Throne forever and ever. 

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know." John 14:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment