Thursday, May 30, 2019

All For The Glory Of God! by Myra Boozer

Just as the worship music swelled and the sun spread its crystal clear light through the trees, I raised my hands in glorious worship and the LORD TOUCHED ME. Thank you, Jesus! He really touched me!! I proclaim He touched me! Thank you, Jesus!

I had told the Lord during the early morning hours, "I have gone my limit, I can't deal with this pain!" I must have you Jesus because I don't know what to do! This was on a Thursday morning. I was instantly touched! The pain left and I slept like a baby Thursday night with no pain! But, Saturday 3 am I began to get restless and not sleeping, couldn't get comfortable. The pain started to give me misery every way I turned, so I was up fairly early and I put my worship music on and this is what I saw again. With my hands lifted high, I began to praise God and declare my healing, as I watched the Sun break forth into my room and most importantly into my heart. This gave me so much hope...that I never walk alone...that He is always near and He listens when I call.

Sometime Saturday night before I was awakened at 3 am, I had a short dream...and I believe it applies to my healing. I will say before I start...I HATE SNAKES...just so you know. In this dream, I had a small baby snake in my hands. It was very cold and I wanted to warm it up (what???). So, I placed it on my chest next to my skin...and tried to warm it. The next thing I remember, it clamped down on my left forefinger and would not let go. I was not in pain or afraid, but I saw the snake in a different light and I wanted it OFF my finger. It took a while but it finally came off. That is all I remember. 

This is the meaning I received...sometimes pain wants to come back and reside in our body...it comes as small pain...not like it was before (vicious) but you know, it is the same pain...you began to reason with it and think, oh I can take a Tylenol with thoughts of, "I may continue to have a little pain," and before you know it... that pain has latched back on with vengeance...not willing to let go. I must see the enemy as the enemy and recognize him for who he is. “Never give up and never give in to your enemy,” is a great rule!

I got up with a determination to seek the Lord at my window again and raise my hands in worship to the ONE who Heals. I have made it good all day. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me," Philippians 4:13 KJV. 

I have continued to open my blinds and raise my hands to give God the glory. I praise Him in my battle with pain. I am not willing to give up! I press on and I will continue to claim my healing in the LIGHT of His pure redemption! Thanks be unto God who gives us the VICTORY!!! Today I have Victory in Jesus because I trust Him to help me every day that I live. No, I haven't been pain-free all the time but neither have I given up. I will continue to call on the Lord and keep trusting in Him! I am determined to not lean on my own understanding because when I do, I am helpless. I live in the power of His might and continue to spread His good news because He strengthens me! All for the Glory of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment