Friday, September 1, 2017

When I Don't Know What To Do! by Myra Boozer

Lord, when the world is overwhelming and I don't know what to do.
I struggle with my feelings and try to trust in You.
When the trials come down like rain and I think I'm about to sink.
I call for you to save me and stop all my defeat.
When my feet get weary from running and my eyes are full of fear.
I turn to you and just in time I know that you are near.
When my lips began to quiver and my heart begins to faint.
I stand upon the Solid Rock and call upon Your Name.
You Come!...for you are not afraid of what I 'm feeling and you calm my stormy sea.
I draw a breath of sweet relief and put my trust in Thee...

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever,” Psalm 73:26

No comments:

Post a Comment