Friday, September 29, 2017

Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen! by Myra Boozer

God is looking for an Army and many are satisfied to be Cheerleaders...Go God Go! Yes, Lord yes! You can do it God!

Or Go Pastor Go! You can do it Pastor! But God is saying to us “Go Mighty Army...Yes Church Yes! You can do it Church! I left the work for you to accomplish...Get into my Word and the path will be clear. I didn't leave without giving you instructions and directions for the task at hand...The Harvest is Great, the time is short, the laborers are few and many are weak...Take strength in my Power.. I alone am the Power Source... don't look to yourselves.”

Sing the Battle Song, sing it loud and strong! "Like a Mighty Army moves the church of God"..."Onward Christian Soldiers marching as to war with the cross of Jesus going on before..."

Arise take up your cross...only those in the heat of the Battle are God’s true Warriors. Don't be a traitor, don't lay your armor down. The enemy is far too close, you will not be spared. Time is swiftly passing, the end is getting near. Those that slumber and sleep will be left behind. Awake Church! The Army of God has a destiny...an appointed end.

The Wedding Supper is already in the making, the halls are lined with banners and the Heavenly Host is getting in tune. The flowers are on the table and the candles are being lit, the music is swelling and the Bridegroom is ready, waiting for His Father to give the command, “Go and bring my children home.”

In my prayer time sometime back I asked the Lord, "When are you coming?” In my heart I heard, "Coming soon...not yet...I am going to call all I have chosen.” Matthew 22:14, " For many are called but few are chosen.”

Extended reading.. Matthew 6 and Luke 12

No comments:

Post a Comment