Thursday, August 17, 2017

Worship God In Everyday Life! by Myra Boozer

Are you loving on the Lord with your Worship? I once heard someone say that she lived a life of Worship, that in everything she did she worshiped the Lord. Sounds wonderful and that is the way I want to live. Lord let my life be a life filled with worship, not that I am standing on the rooftop praising you all day but in my everyday routine. I want the things I say and do to be acceptable unto YOU. If they happen not to be, Lord may you pull me into subjection by the Holy Spirit. Let me be quick to earnestly say," I am sorry" and be convicted of my error.

I want the joy of the Lord to rule my life. Yes, sometimes I hurt and sometimes I cry but I have a joy that is deeper than those things that affect me. My joy is in knowing that I serve a God who is bigger than all my pain and all my struggles. He is stronger than any storm that pushes its way into my world. He is the ONE my hopes are built upon. There is nothing that I can do or think of that brings me more contentment than knowing He loves me, knowing that He has all my hopes and dreams in His hands. That He is returning one day for me and my family (those who love Him and have committed everything to Him).

This world of great fame and riches will one day humbly bow down at His feet and confess" JESUS IS LORD." Those who have been too busy with getting all they could from this life instead of living a life of worship will be so very troubled and distraught. All that has been accumulated, houses, land, silver and gold will all melt away, leaving them emotionally bankrupt and defeated. But this understanding that I have with my Lord will continue to hold me and carry me from this ole world to my new Home, He has gone to prepare. "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, AND RECEIVE YOU UNTO MYSELF; that where I am, there ye may be also," John 14:2-3.

Remember, God desires to receive glory from the life we live EVERYDAY not just on SUNDAY or when someone is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment