Tuesday, September 22, 2020

My God, YAHWEH Is Awesome!

You are mighty Oh God in the midst of your people. Who can stand against Your beloved as You dwell among them? How Great and Mighty You are, Your Wonders ready to perform. Is anything too difficult for You? “Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:” Jeremiah 32:17. There is nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing that God can’t do. Put your faith and trust in Him today!

"Father God, Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit of God, when I survey the awesomeness of who you are, I stand in wonder of your person. You are the Creator of all things yet you are my Father. You are the Life and Sustainer of all things created yet you are my Life and more abundantly. You are my Way, my Truth, and my Life. In you, I live and move and have the entirety of my being. You are the power of Almighty God inhabited within the person of the Holy Spirit as witnessed in the book of Acts. Yet you are my Strength, my Power, my Comforter, my Teacher, my Paraclete. You are the Divine and Magnanimous Person who inhabits all of eternity yet you are my Friend, my Companion, my Heart and my Soul. There is no one like you!”

Psalm 46:1, “...God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. 4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. 5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. 6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. 7 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. 8 Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. 9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.”

No comments:

Post a Comment