Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Jesus Christ! Create Your Good Work In Me!

Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today in my human weakness aware that any good thing in me is what You have created. There is no substance, no state of mind, or conscience that transcends the work of the Holy Spirit in me. I thereby yield myself to the work of the Spirit. Take me, prepare me and use me. If there be any good thing in me, use it for Your honor and glory. Jesus Christ be glorified in my life. I covenant with You to be what you desire me to be. I pray that my mind would be as the mind of Christ, that my mouth would speak the words of Christ, my hands would practice the deeds of Christ and that my feet would take me into the way of Christ. Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. May I ever walk in Your Word. Lord, have mercy upon me and my house. I am forever Yours. Be glorified in me. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment