Sunday, November 5, 2017

I Long To See You, Jesus! by Myra Boozer

I long to see You Jesus, high and lifted up in Your Glory, in Your wealthy prominent estate. For You are rich in Royalty and flow with Grandeur. You are covered with the precious Anointing of Your Father as he said, "This is my Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." There is no name above your Name for you are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I long to See You Jesus!

But first I saw you differently. I saw You as one cast down upon a stone, crushed as an olive. There You gave forth the healing balm to all who believe in You.

I saw You being stricken with great ridicule and yet You were humble and You never lashed back.

I saw you being mocked and despised by those that had little or no regard for who You are. But, you said not one word.

I saw you cast aside as a foreigner by those who once loved you and called you Lord, yet you still loved them.

I saw you forgotten and forsaken by those of your own Household. You still called them Your people.

I saw you betrayed, stripped of your robe and beaten without mercy, hung on an old rugged cross and left to die, mocked and ridiculed. I felt it was all because of me and my sin. Yet, you could have called ten thousand angels to release you.

Yes, You were held a short season by those who were blinded by their doctrine, traditions and selfish motives, those whom God allowed.

The same is happening today. Many are blind and they do not see the evil doctrines and hideous acts they are condoning, pushing you completely out of their lives. Many are cold, heartless and rebellious. You are still calling out to them in Your Mercy.

You are being crucified afresh, tortured by the heathen and they see you not. For You are the Son of God and they are blind.

They give you no esteem for being who you are. They cast you down and consider You useless to them. They consider you powerless and weak, crumbling under their rejection of You. They seem to despise what You represent...Holiness...Truth...and Life Everlasting.
One day in the future, "That at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:10

Lord I am captured by Your love for mankind, that You suffered and died for all who would call on Your Name. You went through much agony for us to be with You one day. I see You Strong and Mighty...full of Righteousness...High and Lifted up...Coming in Splendor to receive unto Yourself Your chosen Ones...Those who call You Lord...Those who are willing to die for You if need be...

No comments:

Post a Comment