Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Doctrine of Baal by Myra Boozer


Bill will be preaching tomorrow at the Browntown Church... I know you will want to hear this message if you are interested in what is happening in our world today and want to know what the Bible has to say about the End Times... We sure need some direction from the Lord as we approach a day that none of us have ever faced before... To live in a time of such hate for Israel and the Jewish people , also for so many Christians to be killed because of their faith is one thing... But for a Nation that once knew God and respected His guiding hand of protection to now turn away and actually defend those who want to destroy not only Israel but also every Christian on the face of the earth is mind boggling to say the least... How you may ask, as I have done,How can America defend and promote the enemy of Christianity ???? I think because she has not repented and has gone after the doctrine of Baal... See Numbers 22 This chapter is speaking of Balak the king of the Moabites. who had hired Balaam ( who was apparently a priest of Baal) to curse Israel.. They apparently had a reputation of having some sort of power to curse people or to bless them(sounds like America) Balak, King of the Moabites called him and apparently offered him pay to curse the children of Israel... WOW..... When America turned her back on Israel....I believe the anger of God has been kindled against our Nation.. and God is allowing those who would believe a lie (deep deception ) to do so.... read the whole chapter to see that the enemy of Israel will only do what God allows... (note... when I was typing this ... about How can America defend and promote the enemy of Christianity.... these words came as clear as any words ever come to my mind.... (because she has gone after the doctrine of Baal ) I could not leave my page to google (what is Baal) I had to go to Bill's computer... This is part of what I found... it did not come from me but from God.... mb

No comments:

Post a Comment