Wednesday, October 7, 2015

For I Am His and He Is Mine! by Myra Boozer


If you are reading this then you know that God gave me the go ahead to post it.. Last night , over in the morning I had a very strange and vivid dream... The first thing I remember in the dream was that I was still living at home with my parents and we, kids were getting ready for school. I told my family that I wasn't going to school that day but going to stay at home with Mother.. I remember going in to the kitchen and there was all kinds of food on the counters that Daddy had prepared..... I remember big platters of meat and enough to feed an army..

I then remember going past that and out the back door but in my dream there was a big colorful valley.. it was a deep valley I was going down into the valley and there I had a wonderful experience with God .. I was so in the presence of God that I shook with the power of the Holy Spirit... I awoke (half-way) and knew that I was feeling the power of God all through my body and witnessing by the Holy Ghost....

I came up out of the valley and the sun was shinning so bright, on the house and the back door was open with a young woman there in a yellow dress with short blond hair, she appeared gothic to me but not in black, no one I knew, and there were other young people of her sort in the house, as I got closer and right up on her she had a long piece of glass maybe a 3inx24in clear glass with the part she was cleaning, was wider on the end, like a knife... I don't remember particular words, but knew she had killed my Mother and was there to kill me. I don't remember words but I took authority over that and walked further into the house..

There I saw several men 5 or 6 and they were all dressed alike with blue pants and shirts... They were not policemen or blue collar workers but they were professional men... they were the instigators of what had happened... They were middle aged men and very well groomed , they all looked alike, having nice dark hair... and looking very stern...I passed them... they didn't speak to me, but I had the feeling the young people were like puppets , doing what these men said to do...

As I went on thru the house looking for my Mother's body , people were there I ask someone if she was still breathing for we saw her  outside, she had been put on a gurney of some sort and put under a vehicle ..I could see the bloody wrappings but not her...


During this travel through the house, Bill was with me in the final part and was there to take me home, for I belonged to him and he to me...I know this sounds like some sort of dark mystery of which I have never wanted to watch or read about...

As Bill and I sat in the beautiful morning light eating our Breakfast he told me what this could possible mean... The 23rd Psalm !! The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever...

Life is a Journey... sometimes we face things we never think we could ever deal with ... I lost my Mom to cancer 22 year ago... that was the hardest part of my journey so far.. I think the house represented my journey through this life.. And finding my Mother on the outside, meant she was already thru her journey... The Holy Spirit has been the sustaining force in my life... I have enjoyed the presence of the Lord and feasted at His table ... I have overcome the enemy so many times not by my strength but by the POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST..... I feel that my husband of over 46 years represented the Lord Jesus Christ in this dream, showing me that He is with me" for I am His and He is mine" and is coming to take me home, where I will see my beautiful Mother who is walking and talking with Jesus and feasting in His presence... I wrote a song many year ago , that I titled " Won't you come and go with me".... Jesus invites us TODAY...tomorrow the Door of Opportunity may be shut... Don't Wait, please...mb

No comments:

Post a Comment