Sunday, September 3, 2023

What Are We Doing With What We Know About God? by Myra Boozer

Ezekiel 33:11, “Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die...”

What are we doing with what we know about God? There comes a time when all of us need to allow the Holy Spirit in us to reveal to others what we know about the Lord...even more deeply than what we have done in the past. I believe we have reached that day. Some will stand and preach, sing, and testify of the love of God and what He means to them in simple terms. But what I am writing about today goes much deeper than that. I am talking about what God himself has revealed to you personally. What has He showed you? Or what is He speaking to your heart? Some things are very personal, but others are Truths that need to be opened to the light for all to see!

Some people run from any enlightenment that God has given outside the Bible. But, I believe that God is the God of TRUTH and what He reveals will always align with what He has already established. He will not go against Himself. Why would He? He knows everything. He knows the past and the future. So, He would only reveal Himself as Truth.

These are some things that I know about God. He is the One and Only true God, who gave His One and Only Son to bring man back to himself. Sin came into the world through Adam's disobedience, but through the sacrifice and death of His Son Jesus, God has created the way for man to return to Him. He is a Holy and righteous God who does no sin and will not tolerate sin. Why would He give His son to die for something that He would condone?

I know that he truly loves mankind because of His sacrifice. I know He is sending His Son to take the righteous people from this earth before he allows sinful man to dive off the edge to total darkness...and bring about the wrath that has been saved up for generations because of evil-doers. I know that He desires that none perish but He will allow people free choice.

This is only the beginning and I hope to share with you more of what God has shared with me. I hope this inspires you to share what God means to you and is revealing to you TODAY. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT GOD?” Don't hide it under a bushel, or bury it in the ground. SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOP! Let the world know the truths He is putting into your spirit. Share Truth with your world because Jesus is Coming Soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment