Wednesday, September 20, 2023

No Room For Satan! by Myra Boozer

“As the Communist atheists allowed no place for JESUS in their hearts, I decided I would leave NOT the smallest place for Satan in mine”...by Founders of the Voice of the Martyrs. We must be on guard what we allow in our hearts and our thoughts. Stay full of God and the Holy Spirit then there is no room for Satan.

The Spirit will warn us when Satan is knocking on our door wanting to come in through the media or through unforgiveness, idolatry, pride, and unbelief, to name a few. There are so many ways he will try to enter our minds and take up residence in our hearts. Don't answer when he comes knocking. If you do answer, make sure you answer with the Word of God. Luke 4:8, "Get thee behind me Satan for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." We live in a world filled with sin and corruption everywhere we look and we must stay away from it. We cannot partake of sin and remain pure, holy, and Godly.

A well-known evangelist said that after receiving Christ in his life, some of his past friends came by wanting him to do drugs with them. He thought about it and said, I would have to lay down what God has done for me. He washed me clean I can't go back to my old life. Thankfully he would not consider giving up his "New Life" in Christ for the pleasure of sin. The sin had almost killed him. He was used by God to win many souls during the Pensacola Brownsville Revival.

Remember we are in training for the Lord's Army. When we fall down, we get back up. Never give up on God! Keep striving for the finish. Philippians 4:13, "I CAN do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." With the help of our Lord, we will remain faithful to Him and the calling He has on our lives. So grateful He continues to pursue me and confront me about my life through His Word. Psalm 119:105, "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Guard your heart and thoughts so they are filled with God...leaving No Room For Satan in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment