Tuesday, January 17, 2023

A Better Way To Live!

Job 23:8, “Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him: 9 On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him: 10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.”

Job describes our dilemma and the solution to our problem. His writing illustrates the limitations of our carnal flesh. I go forward, backward, right, and left but I cannot see Him. True, we can not see Him if we are walking in the flesh. We must commit our lives to the Lord Jesus Christ and trust Him because He knows the way that we should take.

Are you sick and tired of the way your life is going? Are you disappointed with the outcome which you expected to be totally different? Are you frustrated with all the empty promises you have received which never materialized? If you expect your life to be different, then you need to change your approach. If you keep living the same way and doing the same things, you will continue to get the same result. If you are tired of being beaten up by this worldly system, it is time for a change! It is time for a better way of living! Would you like to wipe the slate clean and begin fresh and brand new? You can live in the Lord Jesus Christ! (continued) 

No comments:

Post a Comment