Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Your Resurrection Power! by Myra Boozer

Lord I must know you in the Power of Your Resurrection.

Not in the eyes of men, but in the eyes of

the Great I Am.

It is not in who I say I am or even in who I think I am,

Nor is it in the people I think I know.

It is not in the words I write or any good thing I might say.

It is all in you Lord and who you are!

You Lord, are the heartbeat of everything.

You are the source and strength of my life.

You are the bread on my table.

You are my rest when I lie down.

You are the fire that brings me warmth,

And the breeze that cools my brow.

You are my healer, my faithful sustainer,

My teacher and my inspiration.

You are the Light that directs my path.

Lord you are the wheel that keeps on steering.

You are the wind that blows upon my sails.

You are the anchor when my ship is tossing.

Lord, You are my Everything...

These things I feel I need and you have provided

But most of all...

I need Your RESURRECTION POWER...

I must have YOUR power...

Power to arise on That Resurrection Day...

Whether in the ground...

Or up walking around...

Lord fill me with Your Resurrection Power! Philippians 3:10, "That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;” 

No comments:

Post a Comment