Wednesday, November 2, 2022

I Can Hear The Music! by Myra Boozer

Lord, this world is so cruel and wicked. When I'm trying to find my way, I am reminded of how blessed I am to have you as my guide, for I would truly be lost and confused.

You know all the crooks and turns, the hills, the valleys, and ledges. I trust you Lord to lead me in the way you have chosen, paths that lead to everlasting life and to be at home with you.

Lord, to live in your BIG house will be everything I could ever hope for. Your house is so pure, bright, and lovely with every aroma of your love and truth permeating the air.

Lord, I can hear the music and laughter as it drifts down the hallways. I can see the beautiful children dressed in white with flowers in their hair and their bare feet free. They are running to the green meadows to pick the newly bloomed flowers for their Moms.

There are young people with smiles, who once couldn't smile because of so much heartbreak. The pain that shut them down has been cast away and there are no more tears, no more pain.

The elderly have been reunited with their loved ones and no one is old and feeble but strong and happy.

I long for your promise to be fulfilled that where YOU are WE will be also...

Lord, I humbly ask you, even as David did...see if there be some wicked way in me and help me to purge it from my life. Help me to be the faithful and profitable servant that would be worthy to live in the HOME you have gone to prepare. I Can Hear The Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment