Sunday, October 9, 2022

Celebrate The Treasure Of Children!

Matt. 18:2, “And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.”

There is something so very priceless about being in the company of children. They are such precious creations. Often as I look into the faces of my jewels, the blessings God has given to me, my gifts straight from heaven, my grandchildren, I see in them the reflection of the face of God. Many times I have met them just outside my front door as they came running up my walkway. Their faces were all aglow with joy and happiness to come to our house. With sweet smiles on their faces and arms spread wide, they run into the arms of their anxiously awaiting grandfather.

Such an exchange of love and embrace is hard to describe in ordinary words. It makes one's heart melt before God and all creation just to think that such a relationship can even exist. And you know in your heart this is not just a human experience. You realize that the connection reaches deep down to the very soul. It reaches into that part of us that is unique to the human being. There is no other facet of creation that can experience such a relationship. And God breathed the breath of life into the first human being and he became a living soul. I am overwhelmed with thanksgiving that He has created such a wonder. Thank you Lord for including us in such an awesome plan. Celebrate The Treasure Of Children!

No comments:

Post a Comment