Sunday, May 8, 2022

Take This Whole World But Give Me Jesus!

Isaiah 26:3, “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”

“In the morning when I rise, give me Jesus.” So goes the lyrics of one of my favorite songs. Jesus is my Beginning and He will be my End. He is my Sustainer and my Provider. Though I pass through this intense darkness, He is my Light and my Salvation. I may not know the next step to take but He is my Guide and gives me perfect peace in the turmoil. He will speak to this storm and declare “PEACE BE STILL.” He restores the strength of my soul and causes me to rise up on wings as an eagle. He makes me soar high above the conflict in this world, separated from the struggle. He keeps me in the hollow of His hand and Nothing can pluck me from His saving grace.

That is the power of His abiding presence! Power to push back the evil and darkness that has captured the innocence of life and destroyed so many precious souls. The power of His presence in me enables me to declare in the Name of Jesus, “YOU SHALL PROCEED NO FURTHER.” There is power in the Name of Jesus over all that comes against me. As He abides in me and I in Him, He will vanquish every foe and cause me to triumph over every evil plan of the enemy. Oh! Victory in Jesus, my Savior forever! He will keep me in perfect peace as my focus is on Him! That Peace is my total Freedom Forever! Amen! Take this whole world, just Give Me Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment