Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Yesterday's Devotion! Lord, Write Your Words Upon My Heart! by Myra Boozer

Lord, write Your Words upon my heart today. As I sit under Your wonderful baby blue sky, I hear many sounds but the most prominent are the birds singing their songs of praise to You. The sun is shining thru the pines and the smell is so refreshing, pure, and clean. I feel a slight yet gentle breeze blowing upon this fleshly body. My own heart's beginning to sing of Your great splendor as I delight myself in your peaceful beauty and rest.

The beauty of your handiwork is so enormous! To think that You would create such a place for mankind to live, love, and enjoy is amazing to me. I feel so honored to have been allowed to experience life, enjoy family, and know you as my Lord and Savior.

How can anyone not believe in You? How can they see the beauty and the mystery of life and not know there is a much higher power and that power is You. You are the Lord God Almighty! You express yourself in all I see, in all I experience, and in all I plan to experience in the days ahead.

I cannot find words to express my feelings about Your exceedingly great mercy for mankind. I am many times overtaken with grief for this beautiful world and the souls that don't seem to discern Your Coming and the culmination of all things. How can they not see, how can they not believe, how can they continue to resist Your tugging on their hearts. They only need to think rationally for a few moments to understand Your love, Your power, and Your plan for mankind.

Your love is superior to any love known to man. It cannot be duplicated or cloned by mortals. It flows from Your Holy Throne, pure and undefiled. There is no one like You. Your power is beyond all our imagination. No one is capable of keeping the oceans in place, hanging the stars out to shine just at the right time, sending the rain, or making a rainbow. You are perfect in all of Your ways and Your Kingdom is never-ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment