Thursday, July 1, 2021

The Promise! by Myra Boozer

IF you are open to the SPIRIT of GOD, YOU will receive a spiritual move of the HOLY GHOST in YOUR Life TODAY! Maybe a filling or refilling of this promise! This is not a hack or a scam. This is a promise that was given by our Lord when he left this earth. He told us that He would give us another Comforter, that He would abide with us forever. John 14: 17, "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you." John 14:26, “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Never before in my lifetime has the world needed to receive this message more than today. Many are afraid they are being hacked by God. They don't want to lose their position of being prominent, conspicuous = outstanding, renowned. They want to remain the leader in their lives! BUT, when one surrenders fully to the leading of the SPIRIT, they will be renewed, have their eyes opened, see clearly what God is directing for their life and find the Peace that passes all their understanding. There is more JOY in the baptism of the Holy Ghost than my words could ever tell you! As the Bible says, taste and see that the LORD IS GOOD, Psalm 38:4.

My prayer is that you will OPEN your heart and your mind to HIS SPIRIT TODAY! Read the book of John with an open mind and receive what the Spirit has to say...This is Your Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment