Tuesday, May 4, 2021

He Will Speak For Himself! by Myra Boozer

An amazing thing happened to me when I clicked onto a picture of Jesus nailed to the Cross of Calvary. The caption was "At the Cross I Bow My Knee Where Your Blood was Shed For Me...There's no greater Love than this." I then saw a comment by someone slandering the name of Jesus and calling the Bible a lie. I knew I had to respond with something in defense of the Lord but I did not know exactly what to say.

I was blank for a moment but my Bible was right there by the computer and I opened it. It opened to the book of Isaiah. The thought came "I want something in the New Testament," so I turned to the New Testament and as soon as I did, I felt in my spirit that I had made a big mistake, that it was wrong for me to look further. Immediately I began trying to find the page I had just left. The pages stuck leaving about 1/4 of an inch so I could open back to where I was and my eyes fell on these scriptures. "Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; That confirmeth the word of his servant and performeth the counsel of his messengers...” Isaiah 44:24-26a.

WOW, I FELT LIKE JESUS WAS HERE SPEAKING FOR HIMSELF! People need to know this Savior. He is my dearest friend and He helps me EVERY TIME I will listen to Him. When we commit our ways to Him, He will direct our path and give us the words to speak for Him. People are looking for help in this present day. They are looking for someone who can show them the way to peace and contentment. Someone to help them get out of the trap of sin that Satan has pulled them into. We sometimes come up with a blank, not knowing what to say. We need to be still for a moment and give our attention to the Lord God Almighty. He will fill our mouths with the words to say. Or, He will direct us to His Word where He Will Speak For Himself...Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment