Thursday, December 10, 2020

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus! by Myra Boozer

"Turn your eyes upon Jesus...Look full into His wonderful face...and the things of life will grow strangely dim...In the light of His glory and grace...”

I love this song...but there is something we MUST do...TURN...hard to do sometimes. It takes real effort, something we don't like to do. IT IS A MUST IF WE ARE TO SEE JESUS!

Something my Mother told me in the days before she passed away, "the things of this world grow very dim." Are they losing their hold on you? Are they becoming less and less important? I think the more we acknowledge God and His plan for our life and OUR LIFE WITH HIM, the things we have here start growing dim and not so important as they once were.

For where your treasure is there will your heart be also,” Matt. 6:21. I want my Treasure to be in Heaven, not here on earth where it will be destroyed...GOD HAS SUCH A WONDERFUL PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE...BUT I WOULD SAY IT IS NOT HERE (IN THE TEMPORAL) BUT IN THE LIFE TO COME...EVERLASTING LIFE...Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment