Thursday, March 26, 2020

God, I Need You To Speak For Me!

Almighty God, Lord Jesus Christ, I need You to speak for me today for I am at a loss for words! Capture my mind, my heart and my soul within the power of Your Grace. Create in me the passion, the power and the deliverance of Your vision. Engage my total self to birth the desire of Your heart in me. Fill this frail emptiness with an outflow of Your living water, creating a clean vessel overflowing with Your Love, Your Generosity and Your Compassion. Help me to feel the hurt of precious lives that surround the place that I occupy. Flow through me to aid and comfort those who are bleeding out the wonder of their lives because of the mortal wounds of the enemy.

Anoint me to bring the good tidings of Your Gospel to a broken world. Oh, that Your Holy Spirit in me would bind up the brokenhearted, those whose hearts have been broken asunder by the deceitful, insidious enemy of their souls. Set at Liberty those held captive, held captive by their past. Release them today from their broken dreams and failed plans and cause them to look to You for their total deliverance. Loose the chains and open the prisons for them that are bound. May the Holy Spirit invade the dominion of Satan with such power that the chains will disintegrate at His mere presence. May the presence of Almighty God be so powerful that the prison doors be thrown from their hinges and eternal souls be forever set free.  

Lord Jesus, I pray this day for Your anointing to fall heavily upon the Body of Christ, that we walk as You walked, talk as You talk and be as You are, the living breath of life in an otherwise lifeless world. Lord, anoint us with the message of Your Gospel that all who will hear will have life and have that life most abundant. God, I Need You To Speak For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment