Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Jesus, Take Control! by Myra Boozer

There comes a time in all of our lives when the things we thought would happen just didn't happen for whatever reason. But, God wants us to be still and know that He sees every tear and every challenge we have faced. He is telling us to "Be still, and know that I am God..." Psalm 46:10.

Being still is so very hard for a child, and sometimes as an adult, we get very anxious acting like a little child, wanting what we want, thinking we have everything figured out. We may think we have grown to maturity and think we have the bull by the horns. We have not! We must stand and look into the face of our great and mighty Maker and say woe is me for I am still childish. 

Take control of my life Lord and bring me to the place you want me to be, even though I may be kicking and rebelling all the time against you and your plan for my life. Yes, Lord please pick me up and correct me as I know you are a good Father and what you do will be for my own good. Times are changing fast and I lose my way. I must have your supervision in order to make my way to the place you have prepared for me and my family. Change me Lord into your image and into the Christian adult you want me to be. In your Holy Righteous Name, I do humbly ask." Jesus, Take Control!

No comments:

Post a Comment