Friday, October 25, 2019

Speak Truth At Thy Windows! by Myra Boozer

How much longer will we have this freedom to write what is on our mind? On March 31, 2015, during the night, I heard these words over and over in my mind. I so wanted to remember them. I believe they are important to me and maybe to you, "SPEAK TRUTH AT THY WINDOWS." I knew immediately that the word Truth was talking about Jesus because He said, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE." I know what windows are. I love windows. They are so important in a house. A building of any kind needs windows. They let the light in and bring such warmth on a cold day. They can renew my spirit when the sun is shinning but my heart is weary.

Windows are valuable to me. But, I knew there was a greater meaning to the word "window." Webster says its an opening in a building, vehicle, etc. BUT HERE IT IS...the interval during which something can be done. The message is very clear and I cherish it. Speak JESUS at the time during which it can be done. The Bible says to work while it is day for night is coming when no one can work. We are given the opportunity NOW to tell people about JESUS. We need to do it more than ever. JESUS IS THE WAY, THE ONLY WAY. IF YOU LOVE HIM, TELL OTHERS ABOUT HIM. 

Today is a good time to get to know Him, if you don't already. I must continue to write what God puts in my heart as long as I have this freedom. I pray that you can receive something. All I can do is press on for His Name Sake. As spoken by Corrie Ten Boom, only heaven will reveal the true worth of my time and energy to do this! Speak Truth At Thy Windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment